My last will 我的遗嘱
---Joe Hill
my will is easy to decide, 我的遗嘱容易确定
For there is nothing to divide. 因为我并无财产分给所爱
My kin don’t need to fuss and moan— 亲人不必抱怨,悲哀---
“Moss does not cling to rolling stone.” “滚石不生苔,我也不聚财”
My body? Oh, if I could choose, 遗体怎么办?---哦,如果还有商量
To ashes I’d let it reduce, 我愿它化为一撮灰烬
And let the merry breeze blow 让欢快的柔风把它轻扬
My dust to where some flowers grow. 吹到鲜花盛开的地方
Perhaps some fading flowers then 也许有些正在凋谢的花儿
Would come to life and bloom again. 会因此复活,重新怒放
This is my last and final will, 这便是我最后的遗愿
Good luck to all of you! 祝你们所有的人幸福安康!
[诗经诗词鉴赏] [李白诗词][元稹诗词][李清照诗词鉴赏][屈原诗词鉴赏][杜甫诗词]
[李商隐诗词][苏轼诗词鉴赏][乐府诗词鉴赏][白居易诗词][杜牧诗词][陆游诗词鉴赏]
[三曹诗词鉴赏][孟浩然诗词] [韦应物诗词] [辛弃疾诗词鉴赏][陶渊明诗词鉴赏]
[王维诗词][其他唐诗][柳永诗词鉴赏][其他诗词鉴赏] [黄庭坚诗词鉴赏] [其他宋词鉴赏]
[现代爱情诗][英文爱情诗]|[唐诗三百首][宋词三百首][短篇散文][伤感散文][古代爱情诗][经典爱情诗][抗震救灾诗歌][奥运诗][爱情散文][英语散文][伤感爱情诗][名家爱情诗]
[诗词名句][诗歌朗诵稿][抒情散文][经典散文] [心情散文][哲理散文] [网络散文]