Arramging a Meeting 安排会议
Key Sentences 重点句子
Is the room ready for the meeting ?
会场布置好了吗?
How about the microphone and speakers?
话筒和扩音器都准备就绪了吗?
I’ve come to tell you that you’ll have to take the minutes this afternoon.
我来告诉你,今天下午的会议,你得做会议记录
You just make a note of the topics that are discussed and the result of the discussion
你只要把讲座的题目和结果记下就行了。
Dialogue 1 对话1
B:Is the room ready for the meeting ,Miss Zhou ?
会场布置好了吗,周小姐?
A:Yes.I’ve put the Minute Book and some spare copies of the agenda on the conference table .
是的,我已经把记录本和一些备用的日程表放在桌上了。
B:Thank you .How about the microphone and spekers ?
谢谢,那话筒和扩音器都准备就绪了吗?
A:I have also got them ready for the meeting.
都准备好了。
B:Good .I’ve come to tell you that you’ll have to take the minutes this afternoon.
很好,还有今天下午的会议,你得做好会议记录
A:Should I write down every word that every-one says?
我要不要把每个人的每句话都记下来?
B:No,you needn’t .You just make a note of the topics that are discussed and the result of the discussiion.
不必了,你只要把讨论的题目和结果记下来就行了
A:And should I type out the minutes from the notes ?
我还要根据笔记将会议记录打印出来吗?
B:Yes,of course.
那当然了。
Key Sentences 重点句子
I come to remind you of a meeting scheduled from ten o’clock this morning.
我是来提醒你,今天上午十点钟你有一个会议。此句话中的动词的remind 的宾语指人时,可以后接:
1、 由remind sb .that 引起的从句,表示使某人想起或提醒某人某件事。
如:She remind me that I hadn’t written to mother.
她提醒过我,我还没有给母亲写信
2、 由how 引起的从句,表示提醒某人应该怎样做某事
如:He reminded me how carefull ought to be in doing it .
他提醒我做这件事时应该怎样小心仔细。
3、 由介词of 或about,表示使某人想起某事或提醒某人某件事。
如:The film reminded him of what he had seen in Tokyo.
这部电影使他想到东京的所见所闻。
The general manager asked me to report on the company ‘s sales for last year at the meeting.
总经理还要我在会上对公司去年的销售情况作个报告
The meeting will be held your office ,not in the conference room.
会议将在你的办公室里召开,而不是在会议室。
Dialogue 2 对话2
A:Mr.Black ,I come to remind you of a meeting scheduled from ten o’clock this morning.
布莱克先生,我是来提醒你,今天上午十点钟你有一个会议。
B:Oh ,that’s right .And the general manager asked me to report on the company’s sales for last year at the meeting
哦,好的,总经理还要我在会上对公司去年的销售情况作个报告
A:By the way. the meeting will be held in your office ,not in the conference room.
顺便说一上,会议将在你的办公室里召开,而不是在会议室
B:Ok,thank you very much
太谢谢你了
A:That’s what I should do.
别客气,这是我应该做的